Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry New Year




Wow...it has been years since I have blogged. In my defense, I have to say that I have attempted to blog and have saved blogs from the past few months...my pictures won't upload to my blog...and what's a blog without pictures. Anyway here is attempt 3 or 4 in uploading pictures!! Well I think it worked....these are pictures taken by my best friend from Columbus Katie McDill with Image 4 Photography. She did an awesome job. We gave the picture of all of us to mom and dad for Christmas!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

theandyoneals said...

LOVE the pics! Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!

Tripp, Natalie, Emma, and Hamp said...

We did Aud! How about y'all? Thanks...we took them for mom and dad for Christmas...(the one of all of us!)

Charlie, Courtney, Kate, Lucy and Sam said...

what a beautiful family! so glad to see your back... we love keeping up from afar! blessings!